Invisible Barn by STPMJ
You Can Also Find Me -:
Ten pictures that will make you love advertising
/// For more VISUAL INSPIRATION in illustration, graphic design, packaging, art and a lot more … just follow HOPLOID ON TUMBLR
Thank You! ///
- Always post the rules.
- Answer the questions from the person who tagged you.
- Write 11 new ones.
- Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
- Actually tell them you tagged them.
- how are you, honestly? are you satisfied with the way things are going?
I’m honestly really good. A bit stressed at the moment but I have been very happy with my life right now and the path I’m on. Although I am bummed all my friends will start doing they’re own things post graduation in a couple months, we’ve all been having great times that I know will be some of my favorite memories.
- do you have any tattoos? what of? if not, do you want any?
Yup, two. A combination of my two family crests on my left shoulder blade & a postal stamp of Chicago on my forearm. I’m sure there will be more to come.
- what’s your current obsession?
I was going to say improving my design skills but I’ll take this question musically and go with The Shin’s album Wincing The Night Away.
- favorite article of clothing?
This honestly changes weekly. Right now, it’d be a tan jacket I got a couple years ago but haven’t really worn much until now.
- describe a summer memory that means a lot to you.
This will have to be this one time last summer I went camping with 4 friends who were all in different parts of the state & we all met up in the coolest spot. Just had a good time climbing, hiking, & drinking.
- if you could gift 1 object to all your family and friends, what would it be?
I’d have to say the collection of photos I’ve gathered & taken of all my friends and family. It’s something I’ve actively compiled and think they all hold such great memories,
- how do you feel about the idea of an omnipotent being?
I personally just don’t believe in an omnipotent being, per say. Just doesn’t seem entirely logical to me. I believe more in spirituality and consciousness.
- if you have kids someday, what would you name them?
I’ve really only mentally solidified one name and that’s Elias for a son.
- what is your least favorite thing to do?
Go to the local farmer’s market high. Seriously the most stressful thing I’ve ever experienced.
- what’s the best-kept secret?
A secret’s a secret.
- name the most important thing in your life.
Screw just one. Health, happiness, & ambition.
new questions (answer these):
1. If you could chose one artist to see live, who would it be?
2. Describe the craziest dream you had recently.
3. If you could just get up and move, where would you go?
4. You can name two people as your new parents. who would they be?
5. Name one ambition you would like to see fulfilled
6. What do you consider the most valuable object you own
7. What’s one thing you wish you could do more of?
8. Favorite childhood memory?
9. If you had to be a teacher of something, what would you teach?
10. What did you like best about your hometown?
11. What would your last meal be?